“COMPLIMENTS THAT AREN’T ABOUT PHYSICAL APPEARANCE
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.”—3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)
“People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that is holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life.”—Elizabeth Gilbert (via psych-facts)
I guess on occasion you're going to meet people that you just know are like you in a certain way. you share something that other people have never experienced and hell you and this other person might not even realize it at first. It's dangerous though. To meet someone like this, to find someone you really really just like you know? it's not hard to find someone who's aesthetically appealing or funny or popular. Those come and go like sunrises. But someone who gets you on an emotional level, someone who's felt the shit you've felt for years, you can just tell the minute you meet them. And this doesn't happen very often. which is why when it does it hurts like hell when this person doesn't get how much you want them in your life. anyone can be sexually provocative but just keep in mind that the scariest types of people are those who you'd rather sit and talk about life for hours rather than fuck. the body is commonplace, anyone can fuck your physical being but you better be scared as hell when you meet someone who fucks your soul
Do Aquarius have fear of real intimacy and love? I think they do but why is that?
Aquas have a part of themselves that they will always keep hidden from the world. They refuse to be owned. It scares them that someone might take away their freedom. They don’t want to be with someone if it means losing themselves; they want love to be freeing, not something that puts them in a box. They want someone to respect their minds and hearts and be a person in their life that understands how they express affection. I think that Aquas see romance movies and see other people’s relationships and are terrified— But when they meet the right person that won’t try to trap them, they’re fully capable of love and intimacy. :)